Cashew Nut Small
- Regular price
- Dhs. 75.00
- Sale price
- Dhs. 60.00 Per KG
- Unit price
Cashews are a kidney-shaped seed sourced from the cashew tree — a tropical tree native to Brazil but now cultivated in various warm climates across the world.
While “raw” cashews are widely sold, truly raw cashews are not safe to eat, as they contain a substance known as urushiol, found in poison ivy. Urushiol is toxic, and contact with it can trigger a skin reaction in some people.
Cashew kernels are cooked in processing to remove this toxic liquid, and this resulting product is sold as “raw”.
Although commonly referred to as tree nuts, and nutritionally comparable to them, cashews are really seeds. They’re rich in nutrients and beneficial plant compounds and make for an easy addition to many dishes.
Like most nuts, cashews may also help improve your overall health. They’ve been linked to benefits like weight loss, improved blood sugar control, and a healthier heart.
This article reviews the nutrition, benefits, and downsides of cashews to determine whether they’re good for you.
Free Delivery All over UAE *
We Provide delivery in 24 - 48 Hours in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman.
Abu Dhabi, Alain, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Um-Al-Quwain are covered in 48 - 72 Hours.
* Your Delivery becomes free once you reach the minimum amount of the order.
100% Return & Exchange
- Customers have up to 48 hour to ask for a Return or Exchange.
- All Products should be in its original Condition and are subject to approval by our Return/Exchange team.
- Items should be the in complete Quantity/Weight.
- In case of Exchange Delivery Charges will be paid by the Customer.
- Delivery Charges are not Refundable.
- All Amount will be refunded to its original payment method, and may take 7-14 Days.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection