Cashew Nut Smoked Large
- Regular price
- Dhs. 58.00
- Sale price
- Dhs. 47.99 Per KG
- Unit price
A tropical tree with a kidney-shaped seed, the cashew tree is native to Brazil but is now grown in many warm climates around the world.
Although cashews are frequently marketed as "raw," they should not be eaten because they contain a poison ivy compound called urushiol. Urushiol is toxic, and some people may experience a skin reaction if they come into contact with it.
The hazardous liquid is removed from cashew kernels during processing, and the finished product is advertised as "raw."
Cashews are technically seeds, despite being referred to as tree nuts and having similar nutritional value to them. They are a simple addition to many dishes and are packed with vitamins and healthy plant compounds.
Cashews, like the majority of nuts, may benefit your general health. They have been connected to advantages such enhanced blood sugar regulation, weight loss, and heart health.
This article examines the nutrition, advantages, and disadvantages of cashews to help you decide if they're healthy for you.
Free Delivery All over UAE *
We Provide delivery in 24 - 48 Hours in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman.
Abu Dhabi, Alain, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Um-Al-Quwain are covered in 48 - 72 Hours.
* Your Delivery becomes free once you reach the minimum amount of the order.
100% Return & Exchange
- Customers have up to 48 hour to ask for a Return or Exchange.
- All Products should be in its original Condition and are subject to approval by our Return/Exchange team.
- Items should be the in complete Quantity/Weight.
- In case of Exchange Delivery Charges will be paid by the Customer.
- Delivery Charges are not Refundable.
- All Amount will be refunded to its original payment method, and may take 7-14 Days.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection